What Software do I Need to Create Web Graphics?
Any of the popular full-featured pixel-based and vector-based image editing software can be used to create Web graphics, but there are also many specialized tools for creating specific types of Web graphics, and for preparing graphics for use on the Web.
• Two Types of Graphics Software
Some of examples of popular general-purpose pixel-based editors used for Web graphics are:vector-based editors used for Web graphics are: Web graphics software. The products in these categories are designed to perform one specific task relating to Web graphics, such as creating animations, generating photo galleries, optimizing images, creating image maps, and so on. Here are the categories for Specialized Web Tools on this site:
- Compression and Optimization Software
- GIF Animation Software
- Type Effects Software for Headings and Logos
- Texture and Pattern Generators
- Web Photo Gallery Software
- Assorted Web Graphics and Animation Software