To open a JPEG in Camera Raw:
- Go to the File Menu and choose Open As… (or press Ctrl-Alt-O).
- The Open As dialog box will appear. Next to "Open As" at the bottom of the dialog, pull down the menu and choose the "Camera Raw" option.
- Browse to the JPEG file on you computer that you want to work with, then double-click it to open.
- The Camera Raw window will open in full screen mode where you can make your adjustments. Press 'F' to toggle full screen off or on.
- On the right you will find three tabs for making image adjustments - Basic, Detail, and Camera Calibration.
- Along the top you will find tools for adjusting white balance, cropping, straightening, adjusting red eye, rotating, and accessing Camera Raw preferences.
- When You finish working with the photos, press "Done" to apply the changes and quit, press "Open Image" to apply the changes and go to the Editor, or press "Save Image…" to convert the image to another format when saving.
Questions? Comments? Post to the Forum!