Here's a list of some of the gestures that work with the Bamboo touch-capable tablets:
- Navigate - Drag one finger along the tablet's active area.
- Click or Select - Move the cursor to the item you want to click or select, then tap the tablet with one finger.
- Double click - Move the cursor to the item you want to click or select, then tap the tablet twice in quick succession.
- Right click - Touching the tablet with two fingers placed slightly apart invokes a right click action. This can also be achieved by touching a second finger to the tablet while one finger is already on the tablet.
- Forward and Back - Touch two fingers to the tablet and flick left for back, or right for forward.
- Scroll - You can scroll by moving two fingers placed slightly apart. Move your two finger up or down to scroll vertically, and left or right to scroll horizontally. To scroll long distances, flick your two fingers quickly, and the document will continue scrolling for a time after you lift your fingers. To stop scrolling at any time, just touch the tablet surface.
- Select and Drag - Move the cursor to the item you want to move, then tap to select it, and quickly touch the tablet again and drag the item to where you want it, then lift your finger to release.
- Zoom - A pinch and spread gesture lets you zoom in and out. Touching two fingers to the tablet, spread your fingers apart to zoom in, and pinch them together to zoom out.
- Rotate - Place two fingers on the tablet and rotate them in the direction you wish to rotate the image.
Compare Prices on Wacom Bamboo