A sepia tone is a reddish brown monochrome tint. When applied to a photo, it gives the picture a warm, antique feeling. It's easy to do in Photoshop Elements!
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Open the image in Photoshop Elements.
- If the image is in color, go to Enhance > Adjust Color > Remove Color and skip to step 4.
- If the image is in grayscale go to Image > Mode > RGB Color.
- Go to Enhance > Adjust Color > Color Variations.
- Move the Adjust Color Intensity slider down one notch less than the middle.
- Click on Decrease Blue once.
- Click on Increase Red once.
- Click OK.
- Experiment with Color Variations to apply other color tints to your photos.