"Santa" by Matt
It's time to start thinking about sending your Holiday greeting cards. Sure, you can just go out and buy something off the shelf, but why not make it a lot more special by using one of your own photos or drawings and sending something personalized? If it won't offend your less-technologically-advanced friends and family, you can even save the postage and send your Holiday cards by email, like I usually do
. Whether you use the popular commercial software, or free software, these tutorials should help you create a nice personalized greeting card.
• Greeting Card Template and Instructions for Photoshop
• Create a Greeting Card in Photoshop Elements
• Creating Greeting Cards with Paint Shop Pro
• Create a Custom Greeting Card in Inkscape
• Create a Greeting Card in GIMP
• Create a Greeting Card in Paint.NET
We also have plenty of free Christmas graphics and Holiday-themed presets to help you embellish your cards. When you finish your card, I hope you will take a few minutes to show it off and inspire others by submitting it to our Holiday Projects Gallery!